Monday, July 18, 2016

Say the world belonged to me…


Say the world belonged to me,
I would dispose of war,
I would part with Global Warming and
I would eliminate the problem of abandoned children.


Say the earth was mine,
People would live in an expanded version of Harry Potter’s world,
People would be able to do magic via wand and
People would relax, everyday.


Say the globe was placed in my hands ,
We would live a daily life similar to our current one,
We would have magical creatures as pets and
Disapparating and Apparting would be a big part of keeping the town less crowded.


Say the mass of land you live on was called Isabella’s,
People that can't make up their minds would still be allowed to run the planet,
Humans that don’t always put others before themselves could name the lands and
Folks that aren’t the best at everything may also claim the world.

Say the world belonged to me and say you didn’t like Harry Potter, you would have a little issue.

5 comments:

  1. Please make this a reality! Especially the Apparting and Disapparting!!!! Agreed that if you don't like Harry Potter you have an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make this a reality! Especially the Apparting and Disapparting!!!! Agreed that if you don't like Harry Potter you have an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on the beginning lines of the poems the diversity really gives each poem character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem was very powerful. I would suggest that you change the line "I would eliminate abandoned children." While it's clear that you want to eliminate the problem of abandoned children, some readers might feel that you want to eliminate the children.

    ReplyDelete